- Open website: https://www.calculator.net/
1. Perform click “+”, “1”, “=”.
2. Repeat step 1 four times.
2. Output = 5 -> End of loop.
Create Test precondition
Open website: https://www.calculator.net/
- Click button “Record script” to start making “record” at the website.
- Enter the website link in the text box “Base URL” and Click button “Start Recording”.
Create steps for script
- When the URL link is opened, the tool will automatically generate the default steps: open and set window size.
- Use “ Store text” command (Store the text element in a variable): click button to select the target on the recording screen and set the value to “OutPut”.
- Use “While” command to execute the same set of statements over and over until the while condition becomes false. Here we will set the target output < 5 condition.
- Code inside while block -> perform click action “+”, “1”, “=”.
- Continue to use the “Store text”command to confirm the output value has been changed. Then select the “end” command to end the While statement.
Run Test script
- Click “Stop Recording” button and do “Run current Test”.
➩ Test script was created and run successfully:
Here concludes the practical demonstration of while command in Studio Web.